Saturday, February 10, 2007

Me and Psych Drugs

What Psych Drugs Did to Me
They put me in the medical hospital
They took me out of the mental hospital.
They brought me up from my depression
They brought me down down from my mania.
They made me shuffle when I walked
They made me mumble when I talked
They made my legs swing.
They made my neck spasm
They made me poop less
They made me pee more.
They upset my tummy
They irritated my lungs
They made me walk slow as molasses
They made me pace the floor
They made me drool
They made me stick out my tongue
They made me sit as still as a rock
They made me sit and rock
They gave me problems with my joints
They made me lose lots of hair
They gave me insomnia
They gave me nightmares
They made my blood pressure drop
They made my triglycerides rise
They made my mouth dry
They made my hands shake
Most of all they gave me Tardive Dyskinesia/Tardive Dystonia

These pills were supposed to:
Help me talk better
Help me relate and reason better
Help me sleep better
Never once did they do anything they were supposed to do.

3 comments:

Spiritual Emergency said...

I gave you a Thumbs Up! on my Spiritual Recovery blog.

Anonymous said...

MY HEART FEELS FOR YOU TD IS A VERY BAD CONDITION AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WORKING HARD TO PUT AN END TO PSYCHIATRISTS CAUSING IT

Anonymous said...

MY HEART FEELS FOR YOU TD IS A VERY BAD CONDITION AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WORKING HARD TO PUT AN END TO PSYCHIATRISTS CAUSING IT