Saturday, January 27, 2007

SPIRITUAL BELIEFS

I believe in One whom I call the Great Equalizer. She is a judge and a balancer of the scales.
There has been much done to me that I cannot explain. My belief in Her gives me much relief from the agonies of doubt, despair, and the want and need for revenge. I gave up trying to prove any of the mysetrious things that have happened, are happening to me. I am sustained and kept at peace by my belief She will balance the scales for me. I’ve been mistreated by mysterious others and I believe one day they will experience the same emotional pain and agonies they put me thru.
I believe She can exact a more fitting punishment than I can ever dream of. Revenge is not for me, is not mine, but for Her to mete out. I am able to shed the anger and rage I felt for a very long time thru my beliefs in Her. I know when I meet Her, I will find out the truth of my life.
I am content to wait, no one can touch the Spirit that lives within.

No comments: