Sunday, January 28, 2007

MY SPIRIT SHINES THRU

I answer my parent’s friends’ questions as truthfully as I can. I don’t know what the parents are saying about me, I’m sure their friends are puzzled with the discrepancies. I tried to give my mother information about my condition but she left it on top of my trash can.
I found three phone calls on my answering machine and two emails in my inbox when I came home, all from mother, concerned about my well being. I supposedly had called and left an unintelligeable message on their answering machine. All that could be understaood was someone they thought was me saying help me, help me. I cannot forgive my parents or my family for the way they’ve been treating me these past few months. It is obviouis I am being neglected, not taken care of, not being cared for. I have taken charge of my life with little to no help from them. I am getting help from people, strangers, and the family cannot accept this fact. I have been able to make changes within myself, permanent changes. I know my family is seeing the changes within me and are desperate to regain control of me. I am declaring my freedom from an abusive and neglectful family. This is not the first time I have been accused of leaving an unintelleageable message of distress on their answering machine, but I am reacting differently to their terror tactics. I am very forgetful and this has always been used against me by my family, but not this time. I know I did not leave a message and cannot be convinced into believing I did and forgt. I resent the fact that my mother and father entered my apartment without my permissoin to make sure I was fine. I had my privacy violated and feel they raped me. I will not let them intimidate or terrorize me into a psychosis ever again. I have developed an inner strength that is shining thru. They are seeing the Spirit that lives within.

No comments: