Saturday, March 10, 2007

Variations on a Theme

A MUSCIAL FUGUE
In the beginning there was the original Song of Life. I became aware of this Song one day when I touched that which is the Essence of the Universe. I could hear singers singing their Song of Life. I mentioned to a friend about hearing this fugue. I was misunderstood and mistakenly believed to be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder.
I became aware of myself in relation to the Universe and started to sing my Song of Life with others. I learned to sing in harmony, listening and blending my song with theirs.
I am whole and one with All. I have joined my voice with others who have found themselves and have become aware of themselves in relationship to the Universe. As others become aware of themselves they too will add their Song of Life and we all sing in harmony.
Harmonizing and blending, the song is sung in full cooperation with each other. Each song is unique, filled with the tears and joys of our lives. We join our voices to blend as one, yet we each have our own voice, singing our own song. Our Songs blend together, all variations on a theme, the original Song of Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps your friend did not mistakenly "beleive" anything like that but was only ASKING you a question about how YOU preceived this state. Perhaps you mistakenly judged her motive for asking the question. Might that be possible? Might it be she was asking you something rather than trying to TELL you something?

acorn said...

To Anonymous,
Maybe if my friend had phrased what she said differently, I would have understood she was asking me a question.